The Kansas City Chapter of the International Society for Performance Improvement (KC-ISPI) brings together professionals who work in many industries including... telecommunications, health care,
law firms, banking and financial services, utilities, manufacturing, IT, retail, food and
entertainment, education—and more.
Attend any KC-ISPI program, workshop or networking event, and you’ll find colleagues in many specialties including... training, human resources, organizational design and development, consulting, curriculum and instructional design, process improvement, talent management—and more.
Many KC–ISPI members are active at the national and international level of ISPI, as well. We are very proud of our local members who vounteered their time to help our community.
Our mission is to... enable performance improvement professionals to apply human performance technology by promoting education and providing networking opportunities.
KC-ISPI leadership designs and implements programs and activities intended to:
- Promote the professional development of our members in human performance technology
- Build on and expand the existing resource and services in performance and instructional technologies in the local business, industry, government and academic communities.
- Exchange information about improving human performance and instruction.
- Encourage the application and evaluation of performance and instructional technologies.
- Provide assistance and guidance on performance and instruction to others.
- Recognize outstanding contributions by members to the HPT knowledge base and to the chapter.